I’m watching the Federer-Djokovic match on ESPN 2 right now and it’s such a great game. I decided that I should write this only because I haven’t written a blog post in about 6 days! That is just way too long. In my past attempts to keep a blog active I failed because I would forget about it and not keep it up. This can’t happen again. I wont let it. I want a record of my thoughts. I want to have the ability to look back and find out what I was thinking on a certain day. I want to be able to read what sort of ideas I had a week, month or year. I want to be able to read that I was watching tennis on 01/27/11.
- @KingJames what are some things you do to stay motivated after winning? 7 months ago
- @StarrAlycia hey how's it going? let me know if you want to hang again! 1 year ago
- Lights Down Low LA Feat. Project Pablo residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?936… are you guys still taking walk ins? 1 year ago
- @cbmkoenji This place has awesome beer and a great neighborhood atmosphere. Not to mention, they have great steak! 3 years ago
- @BdoubleO100 look at his. LBJ goes from "chill mode to game-on" because of remarks. You're right about LBJ! bleacherreport.com/articles/23117… 3 years ago